UPDATES - JULY 2020
Membership policy, Class cancelation and Package.
Dear, Valued Member.
We have made a few changes and updates to our memberships policies and packages effective from 1st August 2020.
1. Late Cancellation and No Show Fees.
A late cancellation is considered when you cancel your booking for;
- Trio Reformer, Group Yoga & Pilates classes less than 8 hours before, and
- Private sessions less than 12 hours before.
As per our new policy effective from 1st August 2020, a class credit will be deducted instead of a no show fee. For example, if you have 11K Starter package, and booked Group Yoga, upon late cancellation we will deduct the 300/-THB for the class as per your package.
NO SHOW is considered when you cancel your booking less than an hour or did not cancel and have missed the class. A flat No Show fee of 800/-THB for scheduled classes and 3000/-THB for private sessions will be deducted from your membership.
2. Scheduled Class Cancellations.
All GROUP classes that have less than 3 bookings will be canceled a minimum of 12 hours before its scheduled time.
All TRIO classes that have less than 2 bookings will be canceled a minimum of 12 hours before its scheduled time.
*Always check the Abbysan Pro App for canceled classes or message us whenever in doubt.
**Studio may cancel the classes at any time without sending a prior notice to all members.
3. Changes in Package.
- The 33K Regular Pass will no longer be available for purchase from 1st August. If you have purchased it before and want to renew, you can do so before 30 SEP 2020.
- Private Workouts – Anyone holding Starter, Regular, Couple, and Family Package can now book a private YOGA OR REFORMER workout session with ISSY and DENNY for a special 1,500/-THB (Until 30 SEP 2020).
- A monthly payment plan is available for ALL INACTIVE OR NEW clients, Please visit us or call for more information on that.
- Health & Special Need Packages to improve spine health, reduce Back & Neck pains, Shoulder Pain, Postnatal recovery plan, Pre-natal maintenance plan, Weight Loss Plan, Posture realignment program and more. For further details please contact us in person.
We hope this helps.
Abbysan Yoga & Wellness Center
- Free and Trial passes are for local residents only.
- All Memberships are non-refundable and non-transferable unless otherwise stated.
- Reserve the class in advance to expedite entry to classes.
- We encourage our members to book the class online through Abbysan Pro mobile app or Website to avoid disappointment.
- Our studios only accept credit cards for payment above 1000 THB.
- Set an autopay – This will ensure that you get the same renewal price during your membership with us. Your credit card will be charged after the last class in you package or on the same calendar day of each month or year.
- We do not offer unlimited membership plans.
- Abbysan is not responsible for lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Full-Time Students & Retired Senior Citizens are entitled for 20% discount.
- Your memberships may be frozen due to Medical Disability. You must provide Abbysan Yoga & Wellness Centre with verification from your physician stating that your medical disability will prevent you from participating in yoga & wellness programs. See more details on “Membership Hold Policy”.
- Depending on the availability of the teacher and instructors the studio might be closed on some public holidays.
- Abbysan Yoga & Wellness Centre reserves the right to revise, amend, or cancel any classes due to any unforeseen circumstances.