COVID-19 Health and Safety Notice
In line with the new policy implemented by the Thailand Government, we are updating you on our latest policies regarding COVID-19. We are not yet out of the woods so it’s important to continue to protect ourselves and the community. In our effort to safeguard the well-being of our clients and team we have expanded our safety measures and ask the following people NOT to come into the studio:
- Those that are required under Government mandate to be under self-quarantine
- Those that have travelled internationally in the last 14 days
- Those who are in close contact with people who have tested positive for COVID and/or serving a stay home notice and/or serving quarantine
- Those who are close contact (living in the same home) with people who have returned to Singapore from overseas in the last 14 days
- Those that are feeling ill or are displaying symptoms of the virus, such as fever, cough, running nose.
What We Are Doing
- Disinfection of all areas and surfaces within the studio has been increased
- Temperature checks for all clients entering the studio (any clients that show a high temperature will be turned away)
- Mandatory hand-sanitizing for people who enter the studio (at reception)
- Wipe down ALL EQUIPMENT that you have used during class including props
- Flex bands and mats need to be sprayed down and left out to evaporate and dry before folding. The process of evaporation of water and tea-tree oil IS antimicrobial
- Reformer and Tower Straps are washed frequently
- Front desk are wiping down common surfaces such as tables and door handles every 3 hours
Lastly, in view of the increasing number of COVID-19 cases detected, we have decided to limit movement of all instructors and clients to only ONE STUDIO to ensure business continuity. Based on the situation, these limitation of movement will be re-enforced if needed.
What You Can Do
- If you are feeling unwell, do not attend your session. (Clients who display any flu-like symptoms will be requested to leave the studio)
- Sanitize and wash your hands with soap as often as possible. Sanitizer is provided.
- We encourage you to take advantage of the wipes and sprays around the studio to wipe down equipment before and after use. Please ask the Instructors for assistance with this.
- Practise good hygiene habits
- Stay informed and be sensible
Useful Information and Resources
There is a lot of information (and mis-information) on the internet. Please try to access your information from credible sources. We recommend the following websites:
- Check the Government website for their recommendations on what you can do to maintain health and hygiene https://www.thaigov.go.th/
- Of course, the WHO is also a good resource – Coronavirus disease 2019 .
In these unprecedented times, you are committed to your health and safety and will continue to update you as time goes by.
Abbysan Yoga & Wellness Center